Friday, November 18, 2011

Make Haste, Make Waste

Since our move into the new digs, I've been battling my need to hurry up and decorate.  I want to be intentional with our attempts at design.

But with Thanksgiving in less than a week (eep!), house guests, and general life madness... I'm just ready to get this decorating checked off my list. Yes, I want the pictures to be straight.  No, I do not want to spend another weekend staring at a blank wall.

(Found this little tip for hanging frames on Pinterest.  Oh, how I love it!)

With my new impatience, I find myself more called to buy simple fixes.  Instead of carefully following a plan and executing it frugally.

It makes me remember that planning and being intentional in most areas of life, will in fact, save you money.  For example, using the frames we already have instead of buying new sets, is frugal and purposeful.


I might not have the pretty details or clean finishes in my home, but I like my frugal and repurposed finds.  Who knows, maybe this frugal quest will make me more of a DIY-er then I had once thought possible.

I'm remaining optimistic ;)

No comments: