Monday, November 21, 2011

Motherhood Monday: 'Tis the Season

...to be snotty??

Ugh.

The most wonderful time of the year.  The time of year where it will take an act of God to keep your family well.  With Amelia's asthma it's stressful anytime she gets a bit of a runny nose or cough.  We break out the nebulizer as soon as we hear her wheeze.  She's a good sport most of the time, so I'm thankful for that.


See the purple canister in the background?  That's my giant, mother-load, canister of Boogie Wipes.  I love those things!  Saline wipes for runny, raw noses.  Check here to get a coupon and give them a try :)

I'm just hoping to get us through the holidays without any more illness.  Santa, all I want is to be healthy this year!

P.S. - Be sure to like She Lives on Less on Facebook and Twitter to get more deals, coupons, and frugal living link-ups!  I only post what I love and use. Promise.

No comments: