Saturday, October 15, 2011

Get a Candy Fix for your Wallet!

Have a sweet tooth?

It's okay.  I do too.


I have indulged in candy corn this season already, but I have held back buying candy for trick-or-treaters yet.  Let's just be honest, the candy would not survive a week in my house.  The children would come with their pleading faces and sweet costumes, and I would hand them a pack of floss.

SO. I haven't bought candy yet.

Here are some sweet coupons floating around, just in case you'd like to save your pennies this Halloween!

Coupons.com
$1.40 off one large bag of WONKA or NESTLE candy

Target
$1.50 off Select Bagged snack-size candies
$1 off purchase of 2 select 17.1-oz. or larger bagged snack-size candies
$1 off purchase of 3 select 11-oz. or larger bagged snack-size candies
$2 off purchase of 3 26-oz. or larger Mars bagged snack-size candies
$1 off purchase of any (10 Skittles 13.3 oz. - 14 oz laydown bag (any flavor)


I love Swedish Fish.  I know, I'm worse than a ten-year-old.

What's your favorite candy?

Happy Fall Weekend! 

4 comments:

Emma said...

I haven't gotten candy yet, either...and for the exact same reason, haha. Thanks for the coupons, will definitely be using those :)

Erin said...

LOL! It's that whole self control issue... still struggling!

So glad - enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

I made the mistake of getting some candy last week when I saw a good deal-big mistake. Its now in my belly instead of in the candy bowl for trick or treaters! =/

Erin said...

Don't worry, we're all guilty! I'm enjoying some candy corn for myself right now :)